REGIONE FVG Direzione centrale lavoro, formazione, istruzione e famiglia
Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia is a public regional authority established by the constitutional law n. 1/1963. With reference to its own territorial area, Regione FVG has primary legislative competence in vocational training.
"Direzione Centrale Lavoro Formazione, Commercio e Pari Opportunità" is a Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia department with the following competences:
- promotion of the development of innovative methodologies supporting the activities related to the enhancing of employment and vocational training, by ensuring a proper coordination;
- coordination of labor, professions and equal opportunities linking all the activities of the regional institutional players;
- programming all the initiatives related to its own fields of competence financed by ESF, national and regional funds, by ensuring the realization of a proper control and management system of the initiatives themselves ;
- planning, implementation, monitoring and coordination of vocational training initiatives in relation to the school activities;
- providing for the realization of regulations and programmes; promoting and supporting equality and settlement actions as well as the tools necessary to prevent and remove discrimination from public and private activities in accordance with the principles mentioned in European and national programmes in relation to equal opportunity policies.
Piazza Unità d'Italia 1
+39 040 3775287
+39 040 3775250